Good evening, Juice Box Yogis!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here are your announcements and juicy tidbits of information for the week of November 28th.
- Let’s welcome the new students that have joined us this week! We’re so excited that all of these people have taken this major step in improving their health and lifestyle. As many of us know, reconnecting with your body can be completely life-changing!
- November is a time to say thanks, and we’re putting on one last sale to let you know how grateful we are for you! Today through November 30th, we’re having a 20% off sale on our retail! See studio for exclusions.
- We’re adding new classes to the schedule! There is now an early morning Hot Pilates class at 5:30 am at the Sierra Rose Location Monday and Wednesdays. We’ve also brought back our “Warm & Mellow” to Sierra Rose as “Warm & Yin”. Our new “60HOT” class is now available at both locations. This class is a shortened version of the Bikram yoga series for when you can only spend an hour in the studio. See our website for details on when these classes will take place; and please make sure to check the schedule before heading to your studio!
- Did you know that your unlimited membership is good for every class we offer? We encourage all of our students to experiment with the different types of classes we offer to see what works best for them!
- At Juice Box Yoga, it is very important to us that we live our yoga both on and off the mat. We are always looking for opportunities to give back to our community. If you have a silent auction or other donation or partnership opportunity for us, please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we can do.
- Remember to like and friend us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @juiceboxyoga. You can also download our Juice Box Yoga app for a more convenient yoga experience!
Weekly Inspirational Quote:
“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.”