Good morning, Juice Box Yogis!
Here are your announcements and juicy tidbits of information for the week of December 26th.
- Let’s welcome the new students that have joined us this week! We’re so excited that all of these people have taken this major step in improving their health and lifestyle. As many of us know, reconnecting with your body can be completely life-changing!
- This week’s”A Season for Giving” sale is no start up fee when signing up for autopay! From 12/26 through 12/31 we will be offering our monthly autopay–$105 per month for one studio location and $145 for both–without the first time startup fee of $60! This deal is available both online and in the studio. This is our last weekly sale for this event; make sure to get this deal while you can.
- Have you or a friend been thinking about coming to your first class with us? This is the last week to purchase our Local Intro Special of $20 for your first 20 days. Starting January 1st we will no longer be offering this package; but students who buy it now can still activate it in the new year when they attend their first class.
- Juice Box Yoga is proud to be offering the new College/University 10 Class Pass. University and college students with a valid student ID are able to by a pack of ten classes for only $100!
- Our new “60HOT” class is now available at both locations. This class is a shortened version of the Bikram yoga series for when you can only spend an hour in the studio. We’ve also brought back our “Warm & Mellow” to Sierra Rose as “Warm & Yin”. See our website for details on when these classes will take place; and please make sure to check the schedule before heading to your studio!
- Did you know that your unlimited membership is good for every class we offer? We encourage all of our students to experiment with the different types of classes we offer to see what works best for them! Also, members are now eligible for $10 drop ins at the studio they are not a member at!
- At Juice Box Yoga, it is very important to us that we live our yoga both on and off the mat. We are always looking for opportunities to give back to our community. If you have a silent auction or other donation or partnership opportunity for us, please contact Tanya at email@example.com to see what we can do.
- Remember to like and friend us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @juiceboxyoga. You can also download our Juice Box Yoga app for a more convenient yoga experience!
Weekly Inspirational Quote:
“Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
–John R. Wooden