25 Accidentally Vegan Snacks
This week we came across an article listing 25 snacks you can find at almost any convenient store that are ACCIDENTALLY VEGAN! Keep this in mind for your next road trip! 😉
- Oreo Cookies
- Pringles (Original and Barbecue)
- Takis (Fuego and Nitro)
- Unfrosted Pop-Tarts (Strawberry, Blueberry and Brown Sugar)
- Doritos (Spicy Sweet Chili)
- Fritos (Original and Bar-B-Q)
- Fruit by the Foot
- Ritz Crackers
- Sour Patch Kids
- Ruffles Potato Chips (Original and All Dressed)
- Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars (Apple Crisp, Cinnamon, Maple Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter, Pecan Crunch and Roasted Almond)
- Lay’s Potato Chips (Classic, Barbecue, Salt & Vinegar and Lightly Salted)
- Smucker’s Uncrustables (Grape Jelly and Strawberry Jam)
- Haribo Sour S’ghetti Gummi Candy
- Thomas’ New York Style Bagels (Blueberry, Cinnamon Swirl, Everything and Plain)
- Lindt Dark Chocolate
- Clif Bars (every flavor except Mini Blueberry Crisp)
- Nabisco Triscuit Crackers Baked Whole Grain Wheat
- Nabisco Grahams Original Crackers
- Snyder’s of Hanover Jalapeño Pretzel Pieces
- Sun Chips (Original)
- Herr’s Onion Rings
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- belVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits (Toasted Coconut and Cinnamon Brown Sugar)
Vegan Pot Pie
- filo (phyllo) dough or your favorite vegan dough
- 1 c peas
- 1 c corn
- 1 medium onion
- 4 carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/4 c vegan heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c vegetable broth
- olive oil
- seasonings of your choice
- Roll dough out into greased individual pie pans.
- Clean, chop and prepare vegetables.
- Sauté vegetables in olive oil and seasonings of your choice.
- Slowly pour in vegan whipping cream and vegetable broth. Bring to a simmer and stir consistently until mixture thickens.
- Once at desired consistency, let cool and separate into individual pie pans.
- Lay another piece of rolled out dough over the top of the pot pie. Use a fork to press the edges of the crust together. Brush the top with olive oil and top with basil.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
Thanks Lexi for this DELICIOUS recipe!