Vegan Pot Pie
- filo (phyllo) dough or your favorite vegan dough
- 1 c peas
- 1 c corn
- 1 medium onion
- 4 carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/4 c vegan heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c vegetable broth
- olive oil
- seasonings of your choice
- Roll dough out into greased individual pie pans.
- Clean, chop and prepare vegetables.
- Sauté vegetables in olive oil and seasonings of your choice.
- Slowly pour in vegan whipping cream and vegetable broth. Bring to a simmer and stir consistently until mixture thickens.
- Once at desired consistency, let cool and separate into individual pie pans.
- Lay another piece of rolled out dough over the top of the pot pie. Use a fork to press the edges of the crust together. Brush the top with olive oil and top with basil.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
Thanks Lexi for this DELICIOUS recipe!