- 8 oz Daiya shredded cheddar cheese (or other vegan cheese of your choice)
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
- 1 4-oz can chopped olives
- 1 4-oz can chopped green chilies
- 2 t red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c canola oil
- 5-6 green onions, chopped, tops and bottoms removed
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- baguette French bread
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon pizza mixture on top of bread.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, depending on how crunchy and toasted you want the bread to be.
Thank you Amy, for guest chef-ing this week. We look forward to more of your delicious recipes! Email email@example.com if you’d like to be a guest chef in the future!