Good evening, Juice Box Yogis!
Here are your announcements and juicy tidbits of information for the week of November 7th.
- Let’s welcome the new students that have joined us this week! We’re so excited that all of these people have taken this major step in improving their health and lifestyle. As many of us know, reconnecting with your body can be completely life-changing!
- November is a time to say thanks, and we’re letting you know how grateful we are for you by throwing weekly sales and events the entire month! This week is Passport Week, where memberships or passes of any kind for either studio can be used freely between both! This offer is good today through the 13th.
- Starting this month, we’re adding new classes to the schedule. There will be an early morning Hot Pilates class at 5:30 am at the Sierra Rose Location Monday and Wednesdays. We’re also introducing the “60HOT” class, a one hour long hot yoga class, Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the Robb location. Please make sure to check the schedule before heading to your studio!
- Did you know that your 20 days for $20 Intro Special is good at both studios for absolutely any of our Bikram, Hot Pilates, Warm & Mellow, or Vinyasa classes? We encourage all of our new students to get experiment with all of our classes and find what works for them!
- At Juice Box Yoga, it is very important to us that we live our yoga both on and off the mat. We are always looking for opportunities to give back to our community. If you have a silent auction or other donation or partnership opportunity for us, please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we can do.
- Remember to like and friend us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @juiceboxyoga. You can also download our Juice Box Yoga app for a more convenient yoga experience!
Weekly Inspirational Quote:
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
― Sharon Salzberg