Good evening, Juice Box Yogis!
Here are your announcements and juicy tidbits of information for the week of October 24th.
- Let’s welcome the new students that have joined us this week! We’re so excited that all of these people have taken this major step in improving their health and lifestyle. As many of us know, reconnecting with your body can be completely life-changing!
- Today, October 25th, marks the start of the eight and final week of our Fit for Fall Challenge! This week’s theme is “Live Your Yoga”. We will have food bank barrels in the studios, so bring in warm clothes, toiletries, and nonperishable food items to donate to those in need. Everyone is encouraged to share their progress on social media! Post photos and videos on Facebook and Instagram. Use #fitforfall16, #juiceboxyoga, and @juiceboxyoga. Those who tag us on social media will be eligible for prize winnings during week 6 (membership giveaways and Hydroflasks).
- Don’t miss our special glow in the dark Halloween class party at the Sierra Rose location this Friday the 28th at 6:30. Make sure to sign up online to reserve your spot. We will be honoring Robb Drive memberships for this class.
- Did you know that your 20 days for $20 Intro Special is good at both studios for absolutely any of our Bikram, Hot Pilates, Warm & Mellow, or Vinyasa classes? We encourage all of our new students to get experiment with all of our classes and find what works for them! Also, if you decide to go with our autopay once your intro expires, it’s only $105 per month for one studio, and only an extra $35 a month to upgrade to both studios!
- At Juice Box Yoga, it is very important to us that we live our yoga both on and off the mat. We are always looking for opportunities to give back to our community. If you have a silent auction or other donation or partnership opportunity for us, please contact Tanya at email@example.com to see what we can do.
- Remember to like and friend us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @juiceboxyoga. You can also download our Juice Box Yoga app for a more convenient yoga experience!
Weekly Inspirational Quote:
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”